Happy b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ women’s day.
“A huge percent of the world are currently suffering from stockholm syndrome. They love the consumerism machine the work for and will defend it to the end.”
This vid is the shit, need to find it again
- 1. Remove unhealthy conditioning. Get rid of fashion magazines, change the channel during commercial breaks, etc.
- 2. Replace with healthy conditioning. Hang pictures of beautiful women with diverse body types, follow body positive blogs, etc.
- 3. GET NAKED. Spend some time getting comfortable with your body.
- 4. Don't be so critical of others. This only breeds criticism in ourselves. Accept others, accept yourself.
- 5. Don't allow yourself to think negative thoughts. Pretend you love yourself, and eventually you will.
- 6. Accept compliments. Learn to just say, "Thank you," rather than brushing them off.
- 7. Compliment yourself. purposefully list the things that you like about yourself.
- 8. TAKE LOTS OF SELFIES, UNTIL YOU LOVE THEM ALL.
- 9. Wear the clothes that make you feel beautiful. Regardless of what others think.
- 10. Do your hair and makeup the way that YOU like.
- 11. Spend some time alone doing the things that you like to do. (Masturbate. A lot.)
- 12. Treat yourself to something nice.
- 13. Wear sexy underwear even if no one else will see them.
- 14. Surround yourself with people who build you up.
- 15. Confront the people who tear you down, and cut them out of your life.
- 16. Always ask yourself "Why do I feel this way? Who says this isn't beautiful?"